Another FREE nail art course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rachel!

count me in on future nail art or airbrushing courses that you do! I have bought a cheap airbrush & compressor for practising with, would be interested to know if it would be any good to work with! I haven't tried it yet, so can't give you much info on how good it works, it's just a small compressor from machine mart, & an airbrush from there too with either jar or cup attachment. would these be suitable to bring along?
Thanks, Teena

yep, just bring it along or i have all you need here just in case, will post dates asap for courses, just trying to set an opening date for our new salon, shop, training centre first!

Hi Chocolate,

This is very generous of you, if you do hold another nail art course this year could you please count me in.

Look forward to hearing from you

beautifulnails03 said:
Hi Chocolate

I am really interested in the Nail art kits that you do, as mine got stolen from my car in February and I am slowly building it back up but have yet to find a decent kit from somewhere!

If you could let me know which kits you do etc then that would be great. As for the course well I would love to come, but I don't think I could travel to Kent from Leeds.

We should book a hotel and a mini bus for the West Yorkshire Geeks, and all go together!

OR

We should all chip in for Chocolate's accomodation and travel so that she can come to Leeds!!!!!!!

That way we are all happy! Then we could go for a night out and show her our end of town! :biggrin:

would deffinatly be up for that

Latest posts

Back