Another wax heater question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjane13

Reaction score
When you put your tins of PR in to a Hive heater do you:

a) take the Hive original insert/tin/well out of the heater and put the tin straight in to the heater, or
b) leave the Hive original insert/tin/well in the heater and put the PR tin in to that?

I guess with B the heat would have to get through two layers of metal and would therefore need to be set at a higher temperature???

Also, very annoying that the scraper bar doesn't fit on the heater with either of the options above!

I don't want to pour the wax in to the hive insert thing as I want to be able to put the PR lid on to the tin to stop any leaks when travelling with the melted wax.

Thanks!

I tip strip and non strip straight into the Hive buckets because then the bar fits. PR tins used to fit but the new cocktail wax tins are taller.

Maybe a daft question but how do you remove the scraper bar to fit the PR tin in? I have a new Hive digital duo heater. Thanks all

You just pull it upwards but the new PR tins are taller than the hive heater so the bar won't fit.

Thanks.. I've done it! I have the PR green tea and have got the scraper bar over which is great, it is brand new too.

Thanks.. I've done it! I have the PR green tea and have got the scraper bar over which is great, it is brand new too.

Where did you get the PR green tea from? I thought it was discontinued?

From Beauty Express x

Latest posts

Back