Anti aging and balancing skin care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose14

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I use Eve Taylor for my skin care products and I love it. I've been using the age resist range on myself as I'm just starting to see them first signs of ageing :-( but lately I've been suffering with papules (sp) around my chin usually at that time of the month :-/

So what I'm asking is there a balancing anti ageing moisturiser? Or can I mix the eve Taylor age resist with the balancing moisturiser.

Any advice greatly appreciated xxx

You could always use the purifying wash during break outs x

You could always use the purifying wash during break outs x

I've actually thought of that but wasn't too sure if it would be too strong as I have dry areas on my forehead and cheeks. Maybe I could just use it round the chin area.

Thanks xxAmyxx

You could try it a couple of times a week and see how you get on x

Thanks Hun I'll give it a whirl xx

Do you get oilyness on the chin area too?
If you do you could use the purifying wash as a treatment cleanser and use it in just the am or pm, alternating it with your usual cleanser. This way you should avoid possible over drying of less oily areas.

The Purifying masque is an awesome product for you to use on the chin area. Like with all the ET masques you can patchwork them and so just use this on the chin area.

The purifying masque contains Smectite Clay which draws out impurities, but at the same time its intensley hydrates and nourises the skin with ingredients like:
Evening Primrose - Extremely high in GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid - essential fatty acid)
Carrot oil, Henna both of which area really conditioning
Honey - extremely healing and anti-inflamatory to the skin esp on inflamed papules.

So as well as helping with any excess oilyness leading to the papules, it nourishes and heals the skin.

Its a hidden gem in the ET product arsenal and one that can be used even if not excessively oily.

Hope that helps you a bit

Do you get oilyness on the chin area too?
If you do you could use the purifying wash as a treatment cleanser and use it in just the am or pm, alternating it with your usual cleanser. This way you should avoid possible over drying of less oily areas.

The Purifying masque is an awesome product for you to use on the chin area. Like with all the ET masques you can patchwork them and so just use this on the chin area.

The purifying masque contains Smectite Clay which draws out impurities, but at the same time its intensley hydrates and nourises the skin with ingredients like:
Evening Primrose - Extremely high in GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid - essential fatty acid)
Carrot oil, Henna both of which area really conditioning
Honey - extremely healing and anti-inflamatory to the skin esp on inflamed papules.

So as well as helping with any excess oilyness leading to the papules, it nourishes and heals the skin.

Its a hidden gem in the ET product arsenal and one that can be used even if not excessively oily.

Hope that helps you a bit

Thanks Matthew, I wouldn't say my chin looks oily even when I do have the papules. The skin surrounding them still feels/looks slightly on the dry side that's what always put me off using purifying products on it.

I've used the mask on the area and all I can say is wow the difference was amazing. The reddness was reduced almost immediately!!!

Can I just ask can I use the facial oils on specific problem areas (almost like a serum) or are they for facial massage only?

Thanks xx

I'm glad you liked the purifying masque - it's awesome isn't it!

The blends 1-5 are treatment blends.
Used specifically to be used in problem areas, so yes use away!
No more than 1 pump on the face after cleansing, then spritz toner and moisturise!
Think of them as aromatherapy serum!

I'm glad you liked the purifying masque - it's awesome isn't it!

The blends 1-5 are treatment blends.
Used specifically to be used in problem areas, so yes use away!
No more than 1 pump on the face after cleansing, then spritz toner and moisturise!
Think of them as aromatherapy serum!

Thank you so much for all your help xxx

Latest posts

Back