Anti wrinkle injections & dermal fillers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
A good client of mine tells me that a lady in town who works from home doing teeth whitening is now advertising on Facebook that she is doing Botox & lip fillers
The lady in question has no medical background whatsoever
As far as I was aware you have to be a doctor, nurse or dentist? Am I wrong?
Thanks ladies
Elle x

That sounds dodgy! I'm not entirely sure but I thought it's no longer possible for a therapist to do these treatments without a doctor/ nurse prescriber present/on site.

That sounds dodgy! I'm not entirely sure but I thought it's no longer possible for a therapist to do these treatments without a doctor/ nurse prescriber present/on site.

That's what I thought!

Personally if I wanted anything like that I'd be taking my time to find a reputable doctor/nurse/dentist!

I'd report this. It's not only illegal but very dangerous. People can get severe infections and a whole host of other risks. Clients aren't always aware of the legal requirements so won't know this is dodgy.

I'd report this. It's not only illegal but very dangerous. People can get severe infections and a whole host of other risks. Clients aren't always aware of the legal requirements so won't know this is dodgy.

Is it the local council that I'd report it to?
Thanks
Elle

Id be reporting her quick smart. So so many things could go wrong here

God! Don't know why ppl even attempt to stick fillers in someone's face with no medical training. Common sense says it could go wrong!!! Hopefully her clients are a bit savvy about it not being a good idea xxx

Latest posts

Back