Any Creative Qualified teachers in Spain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly Byers

Karma and love
Reaction score
I have always gone to UK to get my Certificates and to learn more Beauty (always in Nails).

But if there is someone in Spain South side this would be a great help?

thanks

Creative distributors are based in Barcelona, Tel: 934808425 if you give them a call I'm sure they will put you in touch with educators near you. Of course there is also Geeg, not sure where she is in relation to you but I would definately think it would be worth the travel to be taught by her :)
hth

Gigi (aka geeg) is halfway between Alicante and Valencia, Costa Blanca... most definitely worth the travelling to be trained by her :D

Check out the new Spanish Geeks group and intro yourself: Salon Geek - Spanish Geeks :D

I would fly half way around the world to see Gigi.... book a class with her and you will have your eyes opened to things you just never new xxx

I would fly half way around the world to see Gigi.... book a class with her and you will have your eyes opened to things you just never new xxx
I am soo excitied i hope to get in contact with her! This is so inportant to me as really trying hard to become mobile in such a small place as for my health being so tired (not all the time but when I have an accident with gluten) its something I can do.

!!!!!!!!!!!woooooooo!!!!!!!!

thanks everyone for helping :) fingers crossed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back