Malibu C CPR UK Alternative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colour_Freak_91

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for an easier to source alternative to Malibu C CPR? I like it because it gets a lot of too dark colour out without a heavy chemical smell and it doesn't re-oxidise. All of my usual revenues for buying it have gone sky high in price because it seems to be some sort of trend at the moment. It's like 2022 all over again, could not get T-18 toner to save my life because of blinking Tiktok, everyone was trying to sell it for £££. Anyway, any help with sourcing this product in the UK at a normal price or a good replacement for it, I'd be eternally grateful! Thankyou.

Hi, I'm looking for an easier to source alternative to Malibu C CPR? I like it because it gets a lot of too dark colour out without a heavy chemical smell and it doesn't re-oxidise. All of my usual revenues for buying it have gone sky high in price because it seems to be some sort of trend at the moment. It's like 2022 all over again, could not get T-18 toner to save my life because of blinking Tiktok, everyone was trying to sell it for £££. Anyway, any help with sourcing this product in the UK at a normal price or a good replacement for it, I'd be eternally grateful! Thankyou.
I did get 10 packs on eBay for £12 of the colour correction sachets. Sometimes a good deep cleansing shampoo will do the trick.

Latest posts

Back