Any GELeration users?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnadee

Reaction score
Just wondering what u opinion is on there gel polish? Application, lasting time, removal etc ? Tia x

I've been trying for ages to find another brand as good as Leighton Denny. I decided on GELeration. It's ok but not amazing. I find it a bit gloopy, if you put it on too thick it bubbles up under the light, and it doesn't take much for it to be 'too thick' also finding the base & top coat don't last well at all before they go gloopy and set in the bottle. The gel also ends up getting all round the rim of the bottle which is a nightmare, you're constantly cleaning then which is a waste of product. I found it doesn't last as long as Leighton Denny but longer than other brands I've tried. So not a lot of positive just can't seem to find anything as good as LD, but they have no plans for any new colours. Been waiting for 3 years. Just ordered IBD to try that

I've been trying for ages to find another brand as good as Leighton Denny. I decided on GELeration. It's ok but not amazing. I find it a bit gloopy, if you put it on too thick it bubbles up under the light, and it doesn't take much for it to be 'too thick' also finding the base & top coat don't last well at all before they go gloopy and set in the bottle. The gel also ends up getting all round the rim of the bottle which is a nightmare, you're constantly cleaning then which is a waste of product. I found it doesn't last as long as Leighton Denny but longer than other brands I've tried. So not a lot of positive just can't seem to find anything as good as LD, but they have no plans for any new colours. Been waiting for 3 years. Just ordered IBD to try that
Thank u for your input.. im now thinking maybe the gel bottle.. xx

Latest posts

Back