Any girls in london want to partner and get a brand new salon in auction in london?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovelysam

Reaction score
ladies..... anyone wants to partner and get this salon together?

item no.** URL removed**
might as well work hard for my own future rather than building business for my employer, what do you think ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why they're selling...

I asked and found out that they're selling because the owner's husband is moving to another country so she is going away with him as well. I had an other friend call as well, and she has her own salon, she went and took a look with me at the place, she said its indeed quite a rare opportunity if we could come to some terms:eek:

I'm a little short on cash, and I feel like bangin my head in the wall for spending so much on a luxury holiday and gifts this xmas :(

Why don't you find yourself a backer or sleeping partner?
I had a little look before the link was pulled, and to be truthful it is too small for a partnership. As a first salon, location permitting, it looked ok. The rent did seem a little heavy for such a small unit tho.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the backer part? how do I go about finding someone like that?

Also, the pics on the ebay page was just one, I saw a few other pics on gumtree of the same salon. Its quite huge, because I went to see it :D LOOL, there is a beauty area and 3 stations and space for either an extra backwash ot station if you wanna add one. So, I thought the rent seemed ok. please tell me how to find the backing partner? must that be a friend or is there any forum where I can go look for business partners?

You need to talk to Business Link - they will be able to point you in the right direction.

A backer is a person that puts up some or all of the cash needed as a business purchase/start up. They don't usually work in the business but take a share of the profits. A good example is Dragons den.
In your case it could be a friend or family member who wants to invest in you.

Latest posts

Back