Any hair suppliers still open?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
Last min hair order for 16 inch stock tip or micro rings is anywhere open?

Hair rebellion open till Xmas eve! :)

Sjk Hair extensions are opened on the 28th again

Sjk Hair extensions are opened on the 28th again

Have ordered from them their prices seem good just hope they come in time and the hair is good!

ive been waiting 3 weeks now for hair from sjk, bit risky for last min hair i'd say! Had good communication but seems unorganized with her suppliers getting hair to her, to get to us :S

ive been waiting 3 weeks now for hair from sjk, bit risky for last min hair i'd say! Had good communication but seems unorganized with her suppliers getting hair to her, to get to us :S

Oh god don't say that!

Really worried now, have paid and everything

I never have had a prob with sjk! always super fast delivery , though if its a made to order / custom made hair its always been ten days. Sometimes less! But theyve always told me. Maybe its the christmas post and orders? Im waiting on loads of parcels from companies and they havent arrived and quite a few gifts and cards I posted havent arrived yet. Even my next day delivery cards! Royal mail/DHL have lost stuff and let me down the last few years :(

Well it arrived today looks really nice

Latest posts

Back