Any reviews of Payleven?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeymel

Reaction score
I was in sallys today and noticed they are selling payleven, I've never heard of it so was wondering if anyone has any reviews please? X

Sent from my SM-C115 using SalonGeek mobile app

Following......

Sent from my C1905 using SalonGeek mobile app

I started out with this it does work but it's annoying and not user friendly sometimes it connects sometimes doesn't and settings have to be just right. I ended up getting a barclaycard terminal as card payments proved to be so popular but this was just so annoying to use

I use payleven and no problems as of yet. Just need to make sure you can connect to the internet. They take a 2.5% transaction fee. No monthly charge. And money is in your bank account 4-7 working days. You can keep track of cash payments too. If you search for 'best card machine' or something similar there's lots of threads on here. Hth. X

Never used it but my Hive system takes my payments through Stripe there is no up front monthly fee so it suits me but might not be for everyone

Had it for about 3 weeks now.always have to be connected to tge Internet for it to work but its never failed yet xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Sumup is better and cheaper 1.95%

Latest posts

Back