Any Suggestions ... my flat small nails !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e_lucy

Reaction score
Hi Everybody.

Ive been holding off on posting this but thought I would as you have all been so helpful in the past. Basically I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for me ... I have the smallest hands, very small nail plates and a very flat C curve its more of a " - " curve ! lol this is the same for me, my sister, mum .. aunties etc .. we all have the teeniest nails - as im training, and mostly training on the nail trainer (where the nails seem HUGE) and my family im struggling to find a good tip for us. I know sculpting would be a better option, but im still just learning tips - so one thing at a time so to speak. I know you can file down tips - but my thumb nail is not much bigger than the 3rd smallest tip in most packs, so im using all the smallest tips and am left with tons of "the giants" (Giants compared to my hands anyway!!)

So can anyone suggest a good virgin ABS tip which come up small - and are rather flat ! :p xx

It might be expensive but you can buy tips in refills of the specific size you want if that helps.
I know that you said you want to take things one step at a time but this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn sculpting. You will have plenty of people to practice on by the sounds of it...you may even prefer it.

Creative's Formation tips have a very gentle c curve. The Formation tips are great if you have a square c curve and the also come in larger and smaller sizes.

i have nails exactly like your and use the formation tips but as you know what sizes your anils are you could get away with just buying packs of the sizes you need instea of wasting all the others.

contact hyperion group at leeds

Latest posts

Back