Anybody done these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xShaz_23x

Reaction score
If so how did u do them? I have a client asking for these in gel Polish. I don't want to use foil because basically I can never get it to stick unless it is the crackle effect the person is looking for...then it works great lol. So any other way to do it? I think she specifically likes how shiny the tip Is so a simple silver French wouldn't cut it x

Attachments

• 1455549984957.jpg
    1455549984957.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 326
They would need to be done with something like Empower, its similar to foils but no adhesive involved, it's also flexible and slightly stretchy so you can get a tight fit. It would be super fiddly and I don't think it would last long before there was significant free edge wear and/or chipping.

I think there was a suggestion that Dashing Diva was used but I've never seen DD in metalic silver.

Fingernail Fixer is the best source of Empower knowledge and videos on You Tube. Not sure if they do silver, you'd have to check with them

ETA - I've found the empower website for you

http://www.empowernailart.com/

Thanks trinity x

INK London have a metallic gold and a matt top coat. I haven't tried it but I have see of their range on order eek!

So many people are asking for it . Iv thought of using a regular chrome Polish with stamping plate maybe. Iv got a matte top coat x

Agree belive this is minx on the tips

I hate Instagram sometimes ! I also had people asking for this! Geez and they expect it to last for 2 weeks.
Will try the minx ! Hope it works

Latest posts

Back