Anyone bought from beaverlybeaute ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone has bought from www.beverlybeaute.com ? I stumbled across their website when I was doing a google search for nail supplies, they are selling things like Ezflow, Creative, Orly, Seche etc. and they charge flat rate of £3 for postage. Looking closer I think they import stuff into the country. Is this legal? Are they selling against the companies wishes? I'd like to know, as I would buy from them if they turn out to be all legal and above board.

Thanks people!

Teena_B said:
I just wondered if anyone has bought from www.beverlybeaute.com ? I stumbled across their website when I was doing a google search for nail supplies, they are selling things like Ezflow, Creative, Orly, Seche etc. and they charge flat rate of £3 for postage. Looking closer I think they import stuff into the country. Is this legal? Are they selling against the companies wishes? I'd like to know, as I would buy from them if they turn out to be all legal and above board.

Thanks people!

ok, I spelled it wrong in the title, it's beverlybeaute as in the thread!

No i wouldnt..when i first cam on here i found that site and asked if it was right and i was told NO its not. They arnt even cheep. They are doing things very wrong. Stick to Designer Nails and have peace of mind. xxx

is this allowed...? this is the name of the thread i posted about them, it has some very good points. xxx

Just had a quick browse, and it looks way too exspensive to me. you can buy it cheaper in the sunny ;) UK

Teena_B said:

Thanks people!
What they are doing is against distributor rights in the US for all nail companies involved. CND Legal are dealing with this and there are various things we have done here already to help 'prove' that they are sending goods packaged incorrectly etc!

Mrs Geek said:
What they are doing is against distributor rights in the US for all nail companies involved. CND Legal are dealing with this and there are various things we have done here already to help 'prove' that they are sending goods packaged incorrectly etc!

AAARRGGHHH! If you look closely, you will see me running a mile from these people!!! They must hope and prey that people don't know about the Geek website! Thanks guys, I'll give them a VERY wide berth!!!

Ive had a look at the website too. Arent the varnish's cheep? Im not sure how much the bigger companies charge here. I thought £4 was good!

Rainbow girl said:
Ive had a look at the website too. Arent the varnish's cheep? Im not sure how much the bigger companies charge here. I thought £4 was good!

Not really they are only £3.15 from Designer Nails.

Oh really . . . . . i didnt know that! Thanks :cool:

Latest posts

Back