Anyone doing beauty treatments at a Nursing home ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
I have an opportunity to work a few hours at a nursing home, it a purpose made room for doing hair and beauty. I just wondered what things i need to think about with it being a nursing home:rolleyes: ?, as i will be a mobile therapist just visting my ladies do i need to inform the council that i go to a business address on a weekly basis ? or pay business rates for me using that room? Also how much to discount them?
I would really appreciate any advise you could offer me thanks geeks x

Just trying to bump this up for any advise you can give me

Are you renting the room or gettin paid per client? Or are you getting paid a set amount a day?
You need public liability either way for sure. I doubt you need to inform the council, that would be up to the nursing home as it would probably be out of their budget, if it's council run. They might even get you to invoice them.

hiya thanks so much for replying, i have spoke to babtac and im covered by my insureance. i think i am paid from the lady's themself's, and i dont think they will charge me for using the room, as my aunt said that ros (the owner) see's it as a selling point having there own beauty & hair salon. I have not spoke to the owner yet as im trying to get all my questions in order.

Latest posts

Back