Anyone done the Billion Dollar Brows course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yummy mummy

Reaction score
Hey has anyone done this and what did you think of it?! X thanks x

Anyone? Please! X

I would also be interested to hear from anyone who has done this training as I'm researching who to train with at the minute. I have spent most of the day reading old threads and there was one lady who said she'd done them but I cant remember her name, hopefully a few more people will reply. Have you looked at Wow-brows they also look good x

Hi, I took on BDB for my salon have done really well with it have sold easily at retailing products too.

Now made the northern training salon for the brand so if you would like me to send info to you please PM me your details.

Hope this helps xxx

I would also be interested to hear from anyone who has done this training as I'm researching who to train with at the minute. I have spent most of the day reading old threads and there was one lady who said she'd done them but I cant remember her name, hopefully a few more people will reply. Have you looked at Wow-brows they also look good x
thank you I have had a look at Wow brows. Only thing is you have to learn threading with that that scares me but the other one there is no threading involved! Xx

Hi there, I have BDBs in my salon and have had it for about 9 months now. It does really well, all my clients love it! Every client who has tried it is hooked so repeat business is great. Would highly recommend it x

Hi there, I have BDBs in my salon and have had it for about 9 months now. It does really well, all my clients love it! Every client who has tried it is hooked so repeat business is great. Would highly recommend it x

They are just amazing aren't they Pink Lotus?! I feel like "where has this been all my life for my salon"

Xxx

Totally agree! It has transformed the eye treatments side of my business and the technique gives me the confidence I used to lack. Well worth the outlay in my humble opinion.

Couldn't agree more! X

I too want to hear from real people not trainers/those involved with the brand but nobody seems to have done the course/used the products! the salon finder for my area brings up nobody for like 16miles and its been absolute months since i first looked at the salon finder so i assume not many people took up the 'special offer' price? Or they havent updated the site to show all salons?

I have ummd and ahhd over this course so much!! But i just cant justify the price of the training without any idea of what i can expect. I noticed the 'special offer' price has been reduced to a lower amount now but still for just 1 days training with an unknown company/trainer thats super expensive, but it says there'sa kit included too? So maybe that will make it sound like better value for money? The branding looks fab, def my kinda thing i just want to hear more about it from real people not involved with the distribution/training.

I can afford the training, im not one of these people who bitch about prices simply because i cant afford it ie the hd brows haters but i need to know the training is worth it and right now im unsure, so i am wary about spending out so much money kwim? I guess though sometimes youve gotta just take a gamble and if it works out then fab if not then learn from it? Ha! Have you decided what you are doing about the course yet?X

i am doing just the 7 step eyebrow course on monday which i think is a similar thing so am hoping its going to be enjoyable and give me more confidence with eyebrows.

Has anyone done the training?xxx

Latest posts

Back