Anyone done the CND Polished Nail course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dnx

Reaction score
As the title asks, anyone? If so, tell me about it please...

Having a chat with the lovely Athina today for more details and I'd love to hear your experience.

TIA xx

I did it when it first came out, it was all based on colour and effects. It was great i loved the colour theory and the chance to trouble shoot! Now i think it includes shellac and probably vinylux. Id highly recommend it x

I did it when it first came out, it was all based on colour and effects. It was great i loved the colour theory and the chance to trouble shoot! Now i think it includes shellac and probably vinylux. Id highly recommend it x

Thanks for the reply; did it help you with polishing technique?

yes, our educator had a look at all our work, suggested ways of improving it to make the nail look its best!

yes, our educator had a look at all our work, suggested ways of improving it to make the nail look its best!

Cool, thanks for that x

I know the Bournemouth Academy put out a statement that they have revamped the course and now use Vinylux.

I know the Bournemouth Academy put out a statement that they have revamped the course and now use Vinylux.

Thanks Nicole, the info I have says they use Vinylux.

Latest posts

Back