Anyone else have special needs kids or adults ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julesc I think thats disgusting people are so rude & blind, as parents they should be ashamed of them selfs >:-|

There's nothing wrong with any of our children they are just different ;-) xx

Growing up with my brother, I found that the worst thing is other people's reactions and behavior towards him. Comments like 'he needs a good hiding' and 'can't you do something about him? Just give him a smack.' we're frequent. People can be so cruel. Even when you explain his problems to them it makes no difference. Fortunately, there are many understanding people out there to make up for it. xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Totally understand that :-(

My son only has it moderate at the moment but I've ended up shouting at people in the shop etc children ask questions adults judge before they even open there mouths. It's defiantly made me think before I judge other people ;-)

X

Hello my youngest son who is 11 has ADHD and Aspergers. Very hard work, so much that I worry every time he goes out. He will not be attending a mainstream secondary school as he will not be able to cope with changes that happen there, eg different classrooms, students, teachers and we are also worried that people will take advantage of him being very vulnerable.

He is my son and love him dearly.

Latest posts

Back