Anyone ever attemped to do their own lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
anyone done their own lash lift before? I was thinking of trying it. Iv tinted my own lashes before but just wondering if anyone has sucessfully done a lift? X

Yes I did my own using the Salon Systems kit and I was really pleased with the outcome. They came out much better than when I went to a salon and had LVL. Obviously it's a pain having to complete one eye at a time, but definitely worth a spare hour of your time.
I have long but very straight lashes and I never used curlers before mascara as I like my make up routine to be quick, so I loved the effect.

I done a perm before, looked lovely except one hair that I had managed to get under the roller instead of over it and it stuck right up for weeks lol! Totally worth the doing 1 eye at a time! X

I always do my own you've just got to be extra careful when sticking the lashes on so you don't miss any or poke yourself in the eye x

ah ok i feel a bit reassured about attempting it now! Obviously ill be doing one eye at a time though or i wont be able to see what im doing! Lol. I use LVL. X

Tried twice, never again....lol...
Lashes in different directions,sore eyes and a few even frizzed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I always do my own - I don't trust anyone else, haha xx

I too always do my own LVL. One eye at a time takes so much longer though there just isn't anyone near me who offers it so don't have a lot of choice! :)

I have done mine twice now and do them both together with my eyes open. I find it fiddly but I get a great result x

I took the plunge as couldn't find anyone close to do them for me :0)

Attachments

• lashlift22 008-001.jpg
    lashlift22 008-001.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 170
I always do my own LVL (have to be in the right mood as very fiddly, but worth it)
I trim down the shield from the top (the bit that you hold to place them) that way I can open a little and see to do both eyes at the same time.

x

Finally got round to doing my own lvl lashes tonite! My god its fiddly! I don't feel I got the best results but still lifted nicely. Trying to keep one eye closed is a lot more tricky than I thought it would be!! Anyone have any tips?! X

Latest posts

Back