Anyone going the New start up exhibition in Glasgow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobileharmonyxx

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone else is attending the new start up scotland in Glasgow.

They have 150 stalls and workshops giving advice on how to set up, progress, and grow a business.

It sounds really good, alot of good information going to be there.

Here is the link!!!

NEW START SCOTLAND 08

Interesting.

I will take a look at the link.

Thanks mobileharmony. :hug:

Interesting.

I will take a look at the link.

Thanks mobileharmony. :hug:
If you are interested be there by 10.00am to register for the workshops.

Hi Mobileharmony, I was just wondering how you got on at the business advice seminar. Was it of any use to you? I was keen to go, but have to work over the weekend. Thanks x:)

im too far from glasgow hope there one in manchester wouldnt mind goimg

Hi Mobileharmony, I was just wondering how you got on at the business advice seminar. Was it of any use to you? I was keen to go, but have to work over the weekend. Thanks x:)

I gained some useful information from two of the talks, one from Karen W, Smith, and the other Ben Kench two inspirational people. These are two people you can learn alot from.

I learned that we are all sellers of something, either product or service, I always thought selling was selling a product. I am now going to purchase his book that he has out.

Ben Kench was the kind of person who was loud, full of enegy, and the person to learn alot from.

Alot of the stalls were not alot of use to me, as I dont franchise, and live in Glasgow.

My head was banging as you were pounced on by everyone trying to sell their service to you. AHHH I hate hard sell, esp. when no interest.

Alot of the stalls were the same.

Overall it was productive and different.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back