Anyone Hear of T.E.N. gel nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a small company I believe and just in the US, but has anyone heard or tried these gels? Have heard wonderful things about them. Every coat flash cures for a few seconds only, then the final coat cures for 3 or 4 min. They are not a soak off gel.

The other interesting thing is, instead of purchasing tons of colors, you use one gel for every layer, then you have the option of adding colored powder or drops to make a color.'

Here's the website: http://us.tuffenuffnails.com

Terri

Yes, I've definintely heard of Ten! I just ordered a trial kit with some colour drops and pigment powders. I have heard so many good things about this product I just had to try it. I will let you know how it goes but if you go to beautytech.com and search for Ten you will find a TON of information. I don't know about this site, but there are several educators that are incredibly helpful there. Not only that but there are several people currently using Ten and loving it, plus any troubleshooting questions have probubly already been answered on that forum. Hope that helps! :)

Never heard of them BUT the options to buy colour drops and pigments for my gel is VERY VERY appealing!!

Definately something to look at, at a later date (just spent on more coloured L&P to learn 3d LOL)

Yup.... very interested in customizing my gels :green:

Latest posts

Back