Anyone know of sunbed hire in Airdrie or near by?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendy123

Reaction score
Hiya all have been looking for sunbed hire all over the place for past 3/4 weeks and getting no where i am in airdrie near coatbridge... can anyone help plzzzzzz i am desperate!! dont wanna go to a salon feel like they looking at me lol:eek: thanks in advance wendy.xx

Hiya all have been looking for sunbed hire all over the place for past 3/4 weeks and getting no where i am in airdrie near coatbridge... can anyone help plzzzzzz i am desperate!! dont wanna go to a salon feel like they looking at me lol:eek: thanks in advance wendy.xx

I am not sure of any hire companies in your area but if you call UVL 01772 790093...ask for Lynn ... they supply all the sun bed hire companies and im sure they can direct you to a local provider
HTH

I am not sure of any hire companies in your area but if you call UVL 01772 790093...ask for Lynn ... they supply all the sun bed hire companies and im sure they can direct you to a local provider
HTH
Thanks i hate phoning people i will see who i can bribe to call for me lol thanks for the info though!!:)

Thanks i hate phoning people i will see who i can bribe to call for me lol thanks for the info though!!:)

They are very human and don't bite so give em a call.

They are very human and don't bite so give em a call.
Thanks hunni did give them a call the only one they knew of was tan technique and there number is coming up as barred so i now at a brick wall again!!:irked:think i am desting to be white forever lol never mind anyone else got any ideas lol!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks hunni did give them a call the only one they knew of was tan technique and there number is coming up as barred so i now at a brick wall again!!:irked:think i am desting to be white forever lol never mind anyone else got any ideas lol!!!:rolleyes:

Oh dear..worth a shot though.
Have you tried yellow pages?? or google it ..or talking pages ..or gum tree...or :hug:

Oh dear..worth a shot though.
Have you tried yellow pages?? or google it ..or talking pages ..or gum tree...or :hug:
lol yes was worth a shot yep tried all of the above lol never mind!!:cry:

Latest posts

Back