Anyone know the latest on All That Jazz? Will they be matching Gelish or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebelle Nails

Reaction score
As the title says...are they going to match Gelish or no? I'm holding off buying too many Vinylux as I want polishes to match my Gelish.I don't have shellac but love vinylux.
Argh!
Surely it's not just me screaming out for matching polishes? Ones that have all the qualities of vinylux and all that jazz?
Sorry this post sounds like I'm having a moan...I am a bit lol :)
Xx

I was told they wont match gelish. I'm in two minds about matching anyway, what do u think are the pros & cons? X

I was told they wont match gelish. I'm in two minds about matching anyway, what do u think are the pros & cons? X

I think pros are that you could do Gelish fingers and matching toes, my clients don't really bother with gel on their toes because normal nail varnish lasts so long on their toes anyway! You could also retail it for if they'd like to fill in any chips or growth if they can't get an appointment last minute. Also sometimes I just think the colours are nice and people like the Gelish colours then are maybe put off them as they aren't as easily removed (ie people who have a job that makes you take off any nail colour) xx

Hi all!!!

We are launching a new collection in the New Year (excitingggg!), some of the colours I can confirm will be matching some Gelish best sellers! :)

:cool:
xx

Hurrah!!this is great news :) x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back