Anyone know the price of CND UV bulbs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeautyx

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My lamp is not curing anything and is a complete pain in the bum! Does anyone know how many hours it's supposed to do until you should replace the bulbs?
Also anyone know the price?!
Thankyou! X

Hi everyone. My lamp is not curing anything and is a complete pain in the bum! Does anyone know how many hours it's supposed to do until you should replace the bulbs?
Also anyone know the price?!
Thankyou! X

Hi

There is 100 hours on the bulbs but have seen on here you should change them after 6 months. Once you get to 50 hours left I then turned my bulbs over which gave them a new lease of life.

You will have to check with S2 about price as we are not meant to give trade prices on here as this site is open to the public.

HTH. Ax

Check your remaining bulb life by pressing and holding the reset button once the remaining hours show let it go ! Mine are currently at 43 and the lamps curing as normal - I did as abicrunch suggested turned them around at 50 ! So hopefully won't need replacing until 0 Hth x

It says I have 91 hours left?! Why is it not curing then?! Ahhhhh x

Have you removed all the blue plastic film that covered the inside of the Lamp?
Also make sure that the bulbs are pushed in properly as they can some times come loose if the lamp is moved about.

Latest posts

Back