Anyone know what this colour is?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Anyone know this colour

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    845.2 KB
Burgundy x

I meant formula [emoji5]️[emoji106]

Brand?

Your ideas?

What base are you working on?

We need a bit more information that just 'what colour is this'.

And! Hair color isn't paint! There is no one formula that you can use one everyone that will create a specific shade.

I love those boots....sorry lol.....proceed.....

I love those boots....sorry lol.....proceed.....

I was thinking that[emoji33] I'm obsessed with timberlands lately

I was thinking that
emoji33.png
I'm obsessed with timberlands lately
Unfortunately my nearly 16 ye old son has inherited an unhealthy interest in Timberlands too :-(
My poor purse this Christmas lol

I love mine in winter with a sloppy sweatshirt and jeans lol

Unfortunately my nearly 16 ye old son has inherited an unhealthy interest in Timberlands too :-(
My poor purse this Christmas lol

I love mine in winter with a sloppy sweatshirt and jeans lol

Oh no how many pairs?

I always feel like i'm cracking the ground when i wear mine haha

I love timberlands and i need those burgundy ones in my life! Off to google....

You guys need to go on m&m direct (it's actually following me today their advert is right in between your posts on my feed lol bloody advertising!) all the cat boots & timberlands are reduced, I neeeeed the brown ones in my life

You guys need to go on m&m direct (it's actually following me today their advert is right in between your posts on my feed lol bloody advertising!) all the cat boots & timberlands are reduced, I neeeeed the brown ones in my life

They don't have burgundy[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

They don't have burgundy[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]
No but they got brown sand & black! The men's black are nicer than the women's too!

Oh no how many pairs?
3 :-(
But one pair is for his birthday a week later..(and his phone *sighs* ) ..timed that one right eh. ..not!

ou guys need to go on m&m direct
No...I'm to scared to look!! Lol

Glad I've only got 1 child lol or they'll be damn boots all over the place lol

I want the Burgundy ones too :-(

I was just asking the colour in in general! Wow people are way to serious [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] anyway at least I've created a convo regarding the boots [emoji106] they are lush thou [emoji5]️

I was just asking the colour in in general! Wow people are way to serious [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] anyway at least I've created a convo regarding the boots [emoji106] they are lush thou [emoji5]️

Yeah burgundy?

I meant as in wella 55/65 for example... Wow hard work!

Seen as though your a 'well known member' I think ur unhelpful and very skitty. unprofessional!

No it's not hard work say it was 55/65 that's going to look completely different on a person of a base level 10 than it will on someone of a base 3 with previous colour on? That's all everyone is saying that there isn't a specific colour for it x

Latest posts

Back