Anyone recommend a good eyebrow tattoo person?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I live in London I would like 3d eyebrows semi permanently done the natural hair strokes ones... I know fairly little about this treatment but I've got a divide in my eyebrows naturally which I want sorting out! Any recommendations would really help!

I live in London I would like 3d eyebrows semi permanently done the natural hair strokes ones... I know fairly little about this treatment but I've got a divide in my eyebrows naturally which I want sorting out! Any recommendations would really help!

I have someone on my ig who does them (let me go check see if I can send the details)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391617511.837488.jpg

If that's what you are looking for :)

Yes it is!!! Thank you x
Great :)
Always hearing good reviews so that's all I can say as Ive not had mine yet personally. Hair stroke is definitely the way forward! Very natural looking yet defined. Also looks she is doing an offer for feb x

Great :)
Always hearing good reviews so that's all I can say as Ive not had mine yet personally. Hair stroke is definitely the way forward! Very natural looking yet defined. Also looks she is doing an offer for feb x

I will try and find her on IG now... Her work looks good!

I am trawling permanent make up threads because I can't sleep. I think this is Linh Dong. Her work is lovely

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400890993.794990.jpgvery good based in loughton x

Oh I did them back in feb! After this thread actually. Her name is linh dong- here is the before and after picture! And one after they healed. She's amazing, i'm addicted!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400916654.396122.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400916713.610144.jpg

Thanks guys, she did such a great job!
I would recommend her to everyone!

Wow they look really great. I sooooo need to get mine done :)

Thanks- I think I will re do mine every year!

Is she in the UK? X

Permanentbeauty_

Latest posts

Back