Anyone starting at the London Hair Academy in Jan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luanndanielle

Reaction score
I start my fast track hairdresser training at the London Hair Academy in Shoreditch on 12th January. Is anyone else attending the same course?

im not, but good luck :)

I start my fast track hairdresser training at the London Hair Academy in Shoreditch on 12th January. Is anyone else attending the same course?

You will have to tell us what its like! :)

I'm about to book a hair extension course with the London Hair Academy but can't find any reviews or comments on here about LHA. How did you find your first day?

Hey, thanks for the reply and we'll wishes, I only just saw this! Apologies for the delay in getting back to you! X

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi hun, I replied to your thread funnily enough before I saw your reply here. Hope it helps your decision making x

It's going ok so far. I was worried as I had seen lots of bad reviews but they are all about 4/5 years old. Obviously improved since then!

Latest posts

Back