Anyone tried Empower nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is empower nail art available to buy in the uk yet?

Yes The Real Mrs Grey has just started selling it in the Uk. There is an empower uk page on Facebook xx

Thanks Sarah .
So if doing a small part apply to after gel colour and before top coat or a full wrap finish with top coat , wipe of sticky later then do wrap then another gel top coat ? Sorry for all the questions !

Thanks Sarah .
So if doing a small part apply to after gel colour and before top coat or a full wrap finish with top coat , wipe of sticky later then do wrap then another gel top coat ? Sorry for all the questions !

You can apply before gel topcoat for either part or full application.

Wipe sticky layer from colour coat (if cured in correct lamp it shouldn't remove any colour) then apply the Empower. Seal with your topcoat 😊 xx

How/what is removal like when doing full nails with gel polish?

Can I have a link to where I can order some please?

You can apply before gel topcoat for either part or full application.

Wipe sticky layer from colour coat (if cured in correct lamp it shouldn't remove any colour) then apply the Empower. Seal with your topcoat 😊 xx

Surely you still get colour coming off? I know I have when I've tried in the past with Shellac in cnd lamp x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Surely you still get colour coming off? I know I have when I've tried in the past with Shellac in cnd lamp x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it depends on the colour tbh. Reds are notorious for transferring colour, but generally I don't get any colour transfer.

I don't use this method very often, but if doing a full nail wrap with Empower I'd say it was essential 😃

Latest posts

Back