anyone tried this face mask?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
home made cat litter face mask anyone ??:eek: :lol:

Homemade 'Cat Litter' Mask for All Skin Types

found this via google.... im blaming emms tho... she wanted info on clay and i found this!....lolol

Jess
xox

ps... i reckon the lady in the pic looks kinda red faced... you think it really works well?,,,,,,,,,llol

I have actually tried this jess !
but the one warning I must give you all .....I learned the hard way ..

Is to use fresh cat litter...dont do as I did and use it out of the litter tray :eek:

I have actually tried this jess !
but the one warning I must give you all .....I learned the hard way ..

Is to use fresh cat litter...dont do as I did and use it out of the litter tray :eek:

pmsl! :lol:

if only i could have repped ya... youd have got soem plus points then hunnio

seriously tho.... would anyone try it????????

Well now you all know why I talk so much sh!t all the time lmao :green: :o

Ooh Jess that's horrible!!
Don't put that on your face.:eek:

Ooh Jess that's horrible!!
Don't put that on your face.:eek:

trust me hunnio........ im nt gonna... jst thought omg how funny that anyone would actually do it!................im a lucky chickio to have my youthful skin... staying out the sun is the key ;)

im gunna give it a go ...must be good exfolliation, and much cheaper than the bodyshop scrub :green:
i might even do my legs , banish those dreaded ingrowing hairs :lol:

If anyones interested I have some second hand litter available for a small price!!:green::lol:

Knowing my incontinent 15 year old cat, she'd probably pee on me while I was wearing it :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :lol:

Em I swear, if you put it up on Ebay someone would be bound to buy it! :lol::rolleyes::lol:

pmsl !! well i suppose seeing as cat litter is made of fullers earth it would do the job , :lol: :lol: dont think i would try it though , :lol:

Latest posts

Back