Anyone used Lush US removal spray?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_mai

Reaction score
Very tempted to try this, i was just wondering if anyone had used it and how would you rate it?

thank you x

love it love it love it - got 2 full head removals out of one bottle and it didn't melt my nails yippee!! clamp, spray bond and out the bond comes well worth a try. Loved the last remover but did find there was a lot of waste when using the dabber - so will be using the spray one from now on xx

love it love it love it - got 2 full head removals out of one bottle and it didn't melt my nails yippee!! clamp, spray bond and out the bond comes well worth a try. Loved the last remover but did find there was a lot of waste when using the dabber - so will be using the spray one from now on xx

Do u think I would work on hair Planet hair ,soz to jump in it sounds good :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I HATED the dabber!! Cost a fortune too! Will try the spray for sure :) xx

Fab Snazzy, thank you! i cant wait to try it out! :) xx

Latest posts

Back