Anyone used Osmo Chromaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lfox

Reaction score
Has anyone used the new osmo chromaplex, (meant to be similar to omaplex)
Iv brought s trial kit today which was £XX.
Iv used it on my hair today and results are amazing! So soft shiney and really improves your colour tones. Anyway just wondering how much people would charge for the whole treatment? Which is 3 phases 1: bond repair which goes in your colour 2: bond sealer which goes on for 10 mins after colour is rinsed ( hair can be cut whilst this is on) rinsed then 3: is bond sustainer which is a bottle the customer has to buy to keep the treatment going till next appointment by using twice a week. Which I will be selling for £17 as at cost is XXX. So what would you charge to do this treatment when doing a colour?

[edited by a mod to remove trade prices]

Last edited by a moderator:
Olaplex is a unique patented product so there's NOTHING similar to it available to buy. It's a bond builder that repairs and strengthens your hair and is NOT a conditioner so it won't affect the feel of your hair. You still need to use moisturising conditioners.

What you have bought is a conditioning treatment with plex in the name to deliberately mislead stylists and clients sadly.

That said, I generally like Osmo products so I'm sure as a conditioning treatment, it's probably fine.

Yes I agree olaplex is the best

Olaplex is a unique patented product so there's NOTHING similar to it available to buy. It's a bond builder that repairs and strengthens your hair and is NOT a conditioner so it won't affect the feel of your hair. You still need to use moisturising conditioners.

What you have bought is a conditioning treatment with plex in the name to deliberately mislead stylists and clients sadly.

That said, I generally like Osmo products so I'm sure as a conditioning treatment, it's probably fine.
Reading the leaflet, it's saying the treatment links broken bonds...isnt that what olaplex does?

Reading the leaflet, it's saying the treatment links broken bonds...isnt that what olaplex does?

What bonds is it linking though?
Salt bonds?
Hydrogen bonds?
Or Disulphide bonds?

What bonds is it linking though?
Salt bonds?
Hydrogen bonds?
Or Disulphide bonds?
Just read it again, didn't say links bonds it says strengthens...., cleaver!!!
Good stuff though!
Where can you do olaplex training and how much does it cost? I own a little salon on my own only me there... So just me for training. Live in leicester

Just read it again, didn't say links bonds it says strengthens...., cleaver!!!
Good stuff though!
Where can you do olaplex training and how much does it cost? I own a little salon on my own only me there... So just me for training. Live in leicester

Aston and fincher do the free training sessions though i'm not sure how often!

Booked my olaplex training for end of this month.... I'm going to get it for salon which is £258 but would like the no 3's for client to buy to take home... But you can only buy in packs of 12 which is another £250.... Is anyone aware of where you can buy the number 3s individualy? They sell on e bay but not sure if real or not on there x

Latest posts

Back