Anyone using/tried Indigo gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura101

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to start up my own nail business from home part time on few months time, this will be alongside other part time work, while I try to build up a customer base. My previous nail lady used Indigo gel and I absolutely love their products. However I noticed it's not as common as shellac, gelish so I'm worried this may put people off? Open to any other tips and advice you might have for a newbie starting up! :)

Most customers don't pay attention to the products used. They are more concerned that you do a nice set that is reliable, and then will trust your judgement. As a newbie, I think what is more important for you is the support you get from a brand. They should be accessible and answer questions quickly, so that your reputation isn't damaged and you don't have stress. They should also offer a wide range of classes to help you develop further - this is how you will stand out against the competition.

Thank you, I hadnt thought of it from that point of view so that's really helpful. Will test the water on how they quick they offer support before I decide!

Latest posts

Back