Aphlexior

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a view, it's science. Ingredient decks don't show bias. :)
Your comment re coconut oil is your opinion - as a hairdresser I have used Coconut oil and i have used Aphlexior, and the diifference in performance is Worlds Apart. Ingredients do not work in isolation, they work in synergy - the proof is in the pudding.

Your comment re coconut oil is your opinion - as a hairdresser I have used Coconut oil and i have used Aphlexior, and the diifference in performance is Worlds Apart. Ingredients do not work in isolation, they work in synergy - the proof is in the pudding.

As you say yourself, you're a hairdresser not a scientist.

I appreciate that from a hairdresser perspective the hair might feel nice to touch and style, but the product you're flogging still doesn't actually repair broken bonds. None of the 'knock off' products do that.

I can buy any number of smoothing treatments but there's only one product that repairs the internal damage and that's the one I want to use and recommend.

It's like comparing an Aeroplane to a bicycle. They're both methods of transport but you'll struggle to bike across the Atlantic Ocean. :)

As you say yourself, you're a hairdresser not a scientist.

I appreciate that from a hairdresser perspective the hair might feel nice to touch and style, but the product you're flogging still doesn't actually repair broken bonds. None of the 'knock off' products do that.

I can buy any number of smoothing treatments but there's only one product that repairs the internal damage and that's the one I want to use and recommend.

It's like comparing an Aeroplane to a bicycle. They're both methods of transport but you'll struggle to bike across the Atlantic Ocean. :)

AcidPerm I love all your analogies!

Those ingredients working in synergy still don't make the product cross link broken disulfide bonds. Science is very straightforward. Care to explain why that product shares an identical or nearly identical ingredient deck with more than 7 other products coming from a single factory in Italy called HSA? If it was unique, a single company would use it and profit from it. They would also patent the technology. Neither of which have happened.

well I would call this product a miracle worker actually, i've used it many times. Just last week I used it on the fluffiest over processed chewing gum hair and the results were remarkable. and, to all the over gobby hairdressers putting up posts about it - you should try it first and not be so closed minded about new technology unless you may find you'll get left behind.

Latest posts

Back