Applying Nailite euro gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvanne

Reaction score
Hai, I am curently ussing Nailite Xtra hard gel but want to try out the Euro gel.
The Nailite gel is not the gel I had my training with and I am having trouble building the arch, so now I want to try the Euro gel from Nailite but I dont no how to use the Euro can someone please help me?

I found this post by Vhunter from June. It might help:

I have used nailite gels myself. I was very satisfied with them UNTIL I outgrew them, if that makes sense? I couldn't do everything with them that I wanted to. While VERY satisfied with their performance.... some things I couldn't get on with (the euro gel is not my fave) and I need a french builder as well as a natural white builder, which I dont think they have yet.
Having said that, I still use their gentle gel for permanent french toes as it's easy to remove, and keep x-hard on hand for other things.
I like the clear french to use as a gloss, but their 'seal-it' is pretty awesome too (I use it daily), particularly if you want to do a funky french with polish, and seal it to protect it.
I like their variety of colour polishes too.

BUT my new product of choice that I'm loving is EZ Flow "gel-it" which my clients adore.
And those that didn't get on with the nailite, because they are hard on their hands, get on great with EZ Flow. I see less breakage's with it.
I'm in love with Ez Flow.

Choosing a gel really depends on your needs and what you want out of it.

I use a great deal of nailite products and am satisified to date with their perfomance and client services.

I'm glad to have been of help.
Now brand choices are a personal thing and what you do and what I do, and what our needs might be will likely differ; as they do with most techs.

You CAN build an arch with the Xhard, but it has to be done in 'sections and layers', (which if you want, pm me and I'll explain) as it's VERY self levelling..
As for the euro: it's VERY stiff. The absolute stiffest gel I have EVER used. it does NOT level one teensy weensy bit. GREAT for 3d art! Almost like a goeey gummy bear LOL
BUT for building a regular enhancement, tricky. Best to warm it up to make it a bit self levelling (sit it on a magic bag/electric pad or similar)
I like that it's pink and enhances the pink of the nailbed, but... in the end, wasn't my cup of tea.

They are good gels in that they don't lift, don't yellow, etc. They are simple and don't require bonders or primers. Simple prep and dehydration does the trick.
IF you're not a sculpter and don't plan on sculpting, they are just fine. But for sculpting, I'd pass as I said - they don't have a white builder.
But as I said before, my clients are heavy handed. Most are accustomed to either MMA (which is like cement) or they are biters that are reforming. They must have a TOUGH gel.. and nailite's not as "hard" as Ez Flow. It's more flexible, at least, in my own opinion.
MIND you, other gels I've tried aren't either... Ez FLow is nice and tough stuff, takes a beating and keeps on ticking LOL

Try it, if it's not for you, then move on and try something else.
If ever you have any questions on their gels, don't hesitate to contact me.
As for EZ FLow, pick Judy1999's brain, she knows her stuff and is a GREAT help!!!

Latest posts

Back