Appointment books?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jiff!22

Reaction score
Just a quick one... Does anyone have an appointment book that is also a diary?
I can only seem to find one or the other and don't want to use up precious time either writing in appointment times or dates.

I use an A5 Filofax, it's a week over two pages and has appointment times in from 8am-8pm, Saturday/Sunday are only half days (but I only work half day Saturday anyway).

I have a paper blanks one. It is a diary but it has dates and times already in. I looked at the a5 filo fax but they aren't cheap so it's going on my Christmas list for my other half :D

Thanks for your replies so far
Anyone else?

It does, thank you

Would you not rather use a salon software package I use Hive Salon Software and it works fab I hear they are launching in the uk soon with a solo price of just £2.49 per week it's really unbelievable

Would you not rather use a salon software package I use Hive Salon Software and it works fab I hear they are launching in the uk soon with a solo price of just £2.49 per week it's really unbelievable

As I'm not currently the business owner that decision is not mine to make. The idea has been forwarded on many occasions but unfortunately is not met with enthusiasm. Good info tho, thank you :)

Have you tried an appointment or diary apps? there are quite a few you can maybe see which one suites you best.

Just a quick one... Does anyone have an appointment book that is also a diary?
I can only seem to find one or the other and don't want to use up precious time either writing in appointment times or dates.
Poundshop! That's where I found mine last year. Surprisingly good quality with a nice flowery cover. A5 day to view diary. I'm not sure they sell them at this time of the year though.

Latest posts

Back