• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Apprentice hairdresser - Looking for a training salon.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Softsofa

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for voluntary work in the Liverpool area, preferably on a Saturday to begin with. I am hoping to start a level 2 hairdressing apprenticeship in December/January.

I have experience of working in a hairdressing salon for one year when I was younger (17 years old, i'm now 24).

In my previous jobs I have gained a wide experience of working with the general public. I feel my time working on reception in both medical general practice and veterinary practice has given me the opportunity to improve my communication skills and customer service skills. I am used to working under strict rules of confidentiality and I have experience of working in a pressured environment with strict deadlines. I am a good team member and I am able to work with minimum supervision; however, if I encounter a difficult situation that may require a more senior member of staff, I am not afraid to ask for help. Whilst studying at college I have been able to perform well both academically and professionally within my workplace.
I am reliable, sociable team member. My attendance and time keeping are excellent and I am keen to develop new skills and undertake any training that is offered to me.
I hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car.
If anyone would like to ask me anymore questions please send me a private message!
Thank you for taking the time to have a look.
Sophia.

Also I'm very willing to travel!

Latest posts

Back