Apprenticeship in hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmauk88

Reaction score
Hi I turned 24 in feb and I read on a website that apprenticeships are for upto 24 year olds. I am really wanting to do hairdressing but just can't afford to go to college as I'm out of work. How do I go about getting an apprenticeship? Could I ring round hairdressers and ask or is there a website I can go on. I live in Yateley Hampshire so looking for somewhere near me.
Thanks xx

If you get a CV together and hand it in to hairdressers that'll be a good start. Also register with your local apprentice provider or college as they may have employers on their database who are looking for apprentices. The age limit isn't 24 basically the older you are the more the employer will have to contribute to your course.

Hope this helps.

I've done the same as you but yeah the second year they have to pay you a decent wage. The first year is about £100 a week. I'm 19 and struggling because of this! So annoying! Get loads of cvs, sear h the Internet and newspaper sans hand out loads! Good luck gun xxxx

Latest posts

Back