Apricot strawberry blonde? Help with mix please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzxxx

Reaction score
Hi there I would like some help with achieving the colour on the ends of this pic. Using wella but open to using other colours. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396037397.500283.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396037411.367987.jpg

9/43 wella

9/43 looks lovely

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396098361.088829.jpg
This was base h/l client previous.
Toned with horse show section 9/43
Then underneath 9/43 2 parts and 1 part 7/43.
It's more intense in person, I went a tad darker with mix to take in consideration fade x

Snaz that looks beautiful!! X

View attachment 60338
It's more intense in person, I went a tad darker with mix to take in consideration fade x

Thank you so much for the pic I cnt find hardly any in google. So the client wanted the 2 different colours? I like then both but wud have one or the other so I want the top section colour so I should just use 9/43 on it's own over my bleached hair to get the top colour? As a quasi with 1.9% yes?

View attachment 60338

This is absolutely beautiful!!!

View attachment 60338

What developer did you use?also there's no 9/43 in colour touch or kolesten perfect(on my colour charts I have)is it illumina?where can I get this from as my Sally's don't stock it x

It's illumina x

Fab I just googled it and saw its illumina,just gutted my local Sally's don't stock 9/43 but I've found some online so going to purchase :)

View attachment 60338

This is lovely Snaz! :)

View attachment 60338

That is gorgeous!!

If my client has bleached while hair and wants 9/43 in foils am I ok to use pastel rather than 6%?but she's a base of an 8 so on her re growth I'll use 9/43 and 6% x

Meaning the 9/43 and pastel on her prelightened mid length to ends in foil x

If my client has bleached while hair and wants 9/43 in foils am I ok to use pastel rather than 6%?but she's a base of an 8 so on her re growth I'll use 9/43 and 6% x

Please could you add the pic to this thread if n wen u do it, I'm still debating whether to put a 9/43 over my bleached hair. X

Please could you add the pic to this thread if n wen u do it, I'm still debating whether to put a 9/43 over my bleached hair. X

Yes course :) I'm adding it in with foils as my clients nervous about going all over 9/43 so I said well how about adding it in with foils to soften and break up blonde,doing it Tuesday so will upload a pic x

Yes course :) I'm adding it in with foils as my clients nervous about going all over 9/43 so I said well how about adding it in with foils to soften and break up blonde,doing it Tuesday so will upload a pic x

Haha a bit like me then scared of putting it all over incase it don't suit me maybe I shud try doing foils aswell.

Haha a bit like me then scared of putting it all over incase it don't suit me maybe I shud try doing foils aswell.

Do you think i should use pastel or 6% on ends,i'm just thinking clients hair is bleached very light so I just want to deposit tone which makes me think pastel then I need to use 6% at root x

Do you think i should use pastel or 6% on ends,i'm just thinking clients hair is bleached very light so I just want to deposit tone which makes me think pastel then I need to use 6% at root x

Pastel!!! It will hold better. 6% at roots is correct

Latest posts

Back