Arbonne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't resist responding to this post.

Arbonne is also relatively new in Australia and yes, the method to market is Direct Sales.

I stumbled across Arbonne products recently, tried the RE9 range on my skin with absolutely stunning results. On my skin it has outperformed any other professional range I have tried (and over 20+ years of trying to sort my crazy skin out, I have tried a lot).

Once I started talking to other people about Arbonne I was extremely surprised to find that many of my professional beauty therapist friends are using Arbonne skin care for salon treatments and would now never use anything else.

Each to their own and everyone has their preferred products along with pre-conceived and rather outdated ideas about the products of direct sales companies, but this brand is big news in Australia and is seeing phenomenal growth.

I for one would recommend Arbonne. :Love:

I had meeting with one last night unintentionally . She said she wanted to network with me regarding pamper parties for hen nights at a hotel . I met her in a wine bar and she went all hard sell . I have some on my page who is a rep she claims she earns enough from it that she doesn't need to work anymore and is look to recruit . Oddly enough I see her on the train going to work almost every day ! I can't work out if they believe there own lies xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

this brand is big news in Australia and is seeing phenomenal growth.

I for one would recommend Arbonne. :Love:

I wouldn't call it "big news" in Australia. I'm part of a beauty forum there with over 5000 members, most of whom are calling it the "Tupperware facial".

I cannot for the life of me understand why professional skin therapists would choose to stock a brand that their clients can not only get off the Internet, but sign up to start selling themselves! Not to mention the fact that the local butcher and undertaker can sign up and start selling it - no skin knowledge necessary. Says a lot for how active the products are if they are safe for any joe blow to sell...

I wouldn't call it "big news" in Australia. I'm part of a beauty forum there with over 5000 members, most of whom are calling it the "Tupperware facial".

I cannot for the life of me understand why professional skin therapists would choose to stock a brand that their clients can not only get off the Internet, but sign up to start selling themselves! Not to mention the fact that the local butcher and undertaker can sign up and start selling it - no skin knowledge necessary. Says a lot for how active the products are if they are safe for any joe blow to sell...

Well said.

I had a handyman march into my salon trying to ram a load of samples down my throat & giving me a lecture on skin & how to look after it. He had been selling it for two weeks.

Totally swerve it.

Love the 'Tupperware facial' description

Latest posts

Back