Are CND/Sweet Squared going to be bringing out a new lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abicrunch

Reaction score
I've got the cnd lamp but I've had it for a while and wanted to buy a new one. However since the release of the new led lamp all I've heard is bad reviews and I've been looking for a while. Nails chipping where they didn't before, certain colours not curing ie iced cappuccino and toes not sitting right in lamp so not curing and then chipping. Are S2 sorting out the problems and maybe changing the lamp so we don't have these problems. If they are not going to bring out a new lamp soon then I'm going to have to purchase a new old style uv lamp. It's quite big and bulky so wanted to buy the smaller led one but not with all the bad reviews. After all they r quite expensive. Xx

I think you have to remember that people who have a problem are vocal, those who are happy are less so. So whilst you may have read that some are having problems, many, many more are not and like me are successfully using the lamp with all colours and gels, and both hands and feet without any issues whatsoever. Also given that this lamp was 5 years in production I doubt very much they have another new one on the horizon, so provided you are confident in your application there's no reason why you should have any problems with the LED lamp.

I am also very successful and LOVE my CND LED Lamp! I've never had problems with curing. All clients find very comfortable for hand & foot placement. Best decision I've ever made☺️

Very pleased with my lamp so glad I bought it

I have the LED CND lamp and I love it - no issues at all xx

Unfortunately I was one of the unlucky ones

I have led n love mine no problems with it either or with chipping or owt [emoji2]

As a newbie to shellac (training soon) I gather the new version is the better lamp to buy? X

Latest posts

Back