Are there any waxing geeks around North Devon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imogenrose12

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Pretty new here so hi!

I am looking for a waxing geek around Barnstaple, Braunton, Ilfracombe area in North Devon to do some waxing for me? I have all the perron rigot kit so if you would like to use my stuff instead of your own that is fine!

The waxing i would like done every 4 or 5 weeks is a Brazilian, and sometime an underarm and half leg wax but i tend to do these two myself. I just cant quite get to grips with doing my own brazilian as it takes me so so long and i end up really hurting myself by the end of it.. not to mention looking really odd down there.... :eek: haha.

I hate having to go to a salon and pay full price to have it all sorted out when i have all the stuff i need at home to do it. I'm sure in the future i may be able to do it myself but at the moment i really prefer to have it done by another waxer.

If anyone is up for it, then i was thinking we could do a trade of treatments instead of involve any money. I am happy to offer treatments in return and you can see my professions below.

I am also happy to travel as its only really once a month or so.

Thanks everyone,
Imogen

really.... there is no one from North Devon here?

Latest posts

Back