Argghhh so upset

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachwalton

Reaction score
:cry::cry: hi folks im really mad with myself ive dropped my gorgeous new scissors on a tiled floor i think i hav sprained them the blades dont seam to be going together the same . any ideas where to send them i have been on liberty website but nothing on there about servicing scissors. ( liberty is the make of scissors ) im just going to order a new cheaper pair till i can sort them out. love my scissors.:cry:

Send them to the makers but their never gone be the same Hun sorry :( have a vodka or 6 big hugs :) xxx

Send them to the makers but their never gone be the same Hun sorry :( have a vodka or 6 big hugs :) xxx
i'll have the vodka and the hugs thanks.:irked:

I feel your pain, I bought a pair of kasho scissors and after a month dropped mine and I am having to send them back to them for repair, I have also heard good reports on coolblades sharpening and repairs have a look at there website coolblades.co.uk, big hugs x

:cry::cry: hi folks im really mad with myself ive dropped my gorgeous new scissors on a tiled floor i think i hav sprained them the blades dont seam to be going together the same . any ideas where to send them i have been on liberty website but nothing on there about servicing scissors. ( liberty is the make of scissors ) im just going to order a new cheaper pair till i can sort them out. love my scissors.:cry:

It's gutting isn't it. I was cutting my sons hair at home and dropped on slate tiles. The tips of each blade were ruined, kept catching and pulling. I sent them off and were never the same. They're now my spares Xx

Don't want to read and run, I'm so sorry. I posted a while back, my mum used mine on wallpaper :( they are now a expensive pair of house scissors. Sadly to say there may not be much that can be done but fingers crossed for u xxx

Latest posts

Back