Arm waxing procedure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubytues

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Apart from having a little training in college last year. I have my 1st client in for an arm wax.
Please can you tell me what position you have your client in and your procedure....I've completely forgot and need a refresher!
Thanks guys! x

My clients are always laying down and slightly inclined for all waxing.

Arms can be quite difficult but keep it flat and extended to remove as much as possible turning it inwards and outwards.

I move the arm across the body, I have the arm above the head .. you can put the arm into whatever position you need to get to the hair so long as you advise the client as you go along.

Keep the skin supported.

Does this help a little?

Jacqui xx

I usually have them sitting opposite me at the couch..... Just move around them if need be. Find it to be an easy area to wax! You will be fine x

My clients are always laying down and slightly inclined for all waxing.

Arms can be quite difficult but keep it flat and extended to remove as much as possible turning it inwards and outwards.

I move the arm across the body, I have the arm above the head .. you can put the arm into whatever position you need to get to the hair so long as you advise the client as you go along.

Keep the skin supported.

Does this help a little?

Jacqui xx

Sure does! thank you
Appointment isn't until next week so will have a go on the Daughter beforehand (she's good like that!)

I usually have them sitting opposite me at the couch..... Just move around them if need be. Find it to be an easy area to wax! You will be fine x

Ah, this is the way we were shown at college! Do you do the back of the arms also?

Yes you must do the back of the arms lol!!

Practice on your daughter and get her to feedback as to what feels comfortable and what does not.

Remember, there is no wrong way.

Its mainly what works for you as you are the one removing the hair. And if you miss hair because you are too worried about moving the client where you want her to be she will have no qualms about blaming you!

So be in control of your client my lovely. Put her arm where you need it to be. Get her to check when you have finished for any little hairs left behind so you can remove before she leaves.

Good luck.

Jacqui xx

Thanks for all your advise Jacqui!
X

Latest posts

Back