Artistic & Gelish training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krystle-tips

Reaction score
Hi, I am trained in Shellac and have really enjoyed all training classes. I really feel part of something. I just wanted to see if you get the same experience with artistic and gelish? I am looking at adding artistic colour gloss to my mix, Is the training as good the training, as upto date? I would love all your opinions. Thank you.

Hi, I am trained in Shellac and have really enjoyed all training classes. I really feel part of something. I just wanted to see if you get the same experience with artistic and gelish? I am looking at adding artistic colour gloss to my mix, Is the training as good the training, as upto date? I would love all your opinions. Thank you.

Gelish training is fab also! You wouldn't be disappointed. Can't recommend it highly enough.
I can't speak for artistic though. Xx

Artistic training was fab, the classes are small so it feels more like one to one training. I've only done the gel polish training with them but I'd recommend them to anyone :) x

Latest posts

Back