Artistic Smart Gel!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QueenofHearts

Reaction score
Hello lovelies!

So gutted I cannot make the professional beauty show. I know Artistic are launching their Smart Gel range. Would anyone be kind enough to get me the low down?! I love the Artistic Colour Gloss so very excited to learn about this! Thank you in advance! :)

Hi! Unfortunately I don t know much about it either! I do however also use colour gloss and love it! You ll find very few posts about artistic in here though. Maybe check out the artistic group for an answer? Xx

Love artistic colour gloss and cant wait to get more details on the smart gel...really wish i was going to beauty show now :-( x
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

hi, here is the low down on smart gel.
self levelling, smooth finish to minimise filing, formulated for strength and durability.

smart gel:- Forming gels, thick viscosity gel designed for sculpting and creating form and structure in the nail, three colours, clear, white, pink.

smart gel:- Brush on, thin viscosity gel designed to conceal imperfections, seal acrylic or gel and can be used to reinforce natural nails.:- SECURE, a permanent primar. SMART SEAL, tack free top gel. GEL COAT, brush on clear gel. 5 SECOND FRENCH, quick cure white gel. led cure time 30 seconds. Hope this helps xxx

Aww thank you! Ironically got my copy of polished today with the info! Now want all the catwalk colours as they look beautiful! Really impressed with Louella Belle, Dadi'oil too :)

Latest posts

Back