ASP Signature LED lamp-anyone use it for Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welshie Lou Lou

Reaction score
I can't see what the wattage is on my LED lamp. I wanted to know if anyone has the lamp, but uses if for gelish?

Nail Harmony says is should be ok providing its 36w.

Hi I've got the asp led lamp and I use all asp signature colours apart from one glittery gelish one called water field as I wanted to be able to glitz up some of my colours.
I find it sets fine with my lamp. In fact I'm wearing an asp signature colour with water field on top myself and they've lasted perfectly for a week so far

Hi chellebelle....do you men you use all the gellish colours ?

I have the asp lED lamp, but thought about the gellish range. Didn't want to change lamps though!

If you have a look on salon services you should be able to find the wattage of the asp signature lamp on there I think, they usually have all the spec and everything in the details xx

Thank you char......I can't see it. I will just phone ASP next week and ask them. Xx

I have an ASP lamp and pretty sure it's 36w.

Becky x

Hi chellebelle....do you men you use all the gellish colours ?

I have the asp lED lamp, but thought about the gellish range. Didn't want to change lamps though!

Hi
No I mean I just use one gelish glittery one at the moment wish my asp lamp but works fine

Latest posts

Back