assessment help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAIL FRENZY

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have an assessment on Wednesday and promised one of my colleagues a while ago I would do her nails for my assessment. She is having a permanent french with gel.

So, here goes my problem, I've been off work for a while because my husband had two heart attacks and now he is on the mend I am back at work. Anyway, since going back to work she has informed me that she has kept her nails short, ready for the tips to be applied (why ????). So my problem now is my timing, I was going to use the white tips (which I would'nt normally when time is not an issue) as she did have enough free edge for me to apply them without them looking top heavy. I was thinking that this would have saved time as I would not have to apply natural tips then white gel etc.

It usually takes me 3 and a half hours with tips to complete the set.
So I wondered if anyone has got any advise of the best way for me to give her the best possible results with the 3 hours I will have to complete a full set.

Hope somebody can help!!

Soo said:
Hi everyone,

I have an assessment on Wednesday and promised one of my colleagues a while ago I would do her nails for my assessment. She is having a permanent french with gel.

So, here goes my problem, I've been off work for a while because my husband had two heart attacks and now he is on the mend I am back at work. Anyway, since going back to work she has informed me that she has kept her nails short, ready for the tips to be applied (why ????). So my problem now is my timing, I was going to use the white tips (which I would'nt normally when time is not an issue) as she did have enough free edge for me to apply them without them looking top heavy. I was thinking that this would have saved time as I would not have to apply natural tips then white gel etc.

It usually takes me 3 and a half hours with tips to complete the set.
So I wondered if anyone has got any advise of the best way for me to give her the best possible results with the 3 hours I will have to complete a full set.

Hope somebody can help!!

Just bumping this back up incase anybody has got any fantastic ideas!!

Latest posts

Back