Assuming I went to a NSS salon for enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MACGoddess

Reaction score
I am sure it was a NSS salon because I remember when I soaked my nails off and got a new set put on, my nails looked horribly ridged up and messy. They also felt and looked incredibly thin...

My question is...what do I do now? I have found a prospective salon through CND's website with a Grand Master, but should I go there to soak off? Should I soak at home?

And should I just let my nails grow out completely before putting a new set on or can I let her have a go at me?

Sorry for so many questions... I am so shocked having visited this site at all that was done WRONG where I have gone before!

I wouldn't advise you to soak off yourself.

I think it is best to go to the CND technician and explain to her when you book the appointment that you think your nails were done at a NSS so that she can set aside enough time for your appointment. She may want you to pop in to see her prior to your appointment so that she has a better idea of what she will advise.

When I get clients who have had nails done at NSS salons, I usually just thin the nails out and apply my product. I will do this until the old product has almost grown out and it is only my product left on the nails. I then know what I am working with and that any possible damage will have grown out. If the client wishes a new set, I will then be able to soak off without fretting about what I will find underneath.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back