Asthma & CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbiekc84

Reaction score
Morning all,

I have a client who has just been diagnosed with asthma, could anyone enlighten me whether this will effect her continuing having her nails enhanced?

I have titled this thread asthma & CND as these are the only products I use, but feel free to note any companies which should be avoided for the future or other tech's benefit.

Many Thanks

Kelly x

hi, just done a search on here about asthma, not sure how to post a link to it sorry. basically it stated that if you use ventilation then should be ok. the smell wont affect the asthma, its the dust that may cause probs however if its just a client then i cant see would be a problem as only exposed to it once every 2/3 weeks, if a nail tech had asthma then the constant dust would affect and thats where the correct ventilation system would be an advantage.

HTH's

x:)

Morning all,

I have a client who has just been diagnosed with asthma, could anyone enlighten me whether this will effect her continuing having her nails enhanced?

I have titled this thread asthma & CND as these are the only products I use, but feel free to note any companies which should be avoided for the future or other tech's benefit.

Many Thanks

Kelly x

Has it ever bothered her to have her nails done before?

ALL nail products produce dust. If the dust bothers her then it will bother her with absolutely any nail product and CND is no exception.

You can offer her a mask to wear if she needs it, but my guess is that unless you are making copious amounts of dust then you will not need to worry.

Half the world has asthma and many of them have their nails done regularly ... me included. It has never bothered me in the slightest even doing nails.

Has it ever bothered her to have her nails done before?

ALL nail products produce dust. If the dust bothers her then it will bother her with absolutely any nail product and CND is no exception.

You can offer her a mask to wear if she needs it, but my guess is that unless you are making copious amounts of dust then you will not need to worry.

Half the world has asthma and many of them have their nails done regularly ... me included. It has never bothered me in the slightest even doing nails.

She has only been having her nails done for a couple of months and in that time has been going back and forth to the doctors with various problems which was finally put down to asthma last week.

Having her nails done has not increased the problem nor has she indicated that she felt it was the problem (her difficults started prior to her first enhancement set).

I just wanted to double check that there was nothing underlying (other than the obvious dust issue) in any products that could prevoke the situation.

Thanks Geeg!

Kelly

xx

Latest posts

Back