Attention any Aussies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam1

Reaction score
We've just had confirmation that Catherine and Trang will be back in Australia around Feb 10th :D Classes hopefully in Sydney,Melbourne,QLD,Adelaide maybe Tassie(and I'm hoping for Canberra :D )More info in the next few days but an opportunity not to be missed.
Please support these educators and attend, if we can't get the numbers then these sort of events can't happen and we lose the chance to train with internationally renowned artists. I know cost can be an issue but remember any training costs are tax deductable as are any costs incured to attend such these events as travel and accomadation.
I know I'm preaching to the converted but there may be a few who don't realise the benefits of continuing education. We are a rapidly changing industry and regular training keeps you a step ahead of the run of the mill shopping center chains, it gives you the opportunity to hone your skills,learn new and more efficient ways to work and ultimately grow your businesses.Preaching over :D
Keep watching for more details.
Sam

Latest posts

Back