Attention Brisa Users!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bec~

Reaction score
Hey lovley nail geeks......

I have a question for those of you who are using Brisa......

Have you experienced the brisa chipping off the edges on some of your clients????

Now i know some of you are thinking...ahhh..shes not sealing the free edge...but i am.

I have been using Bio Sculpture for ages.........and on a few of my clients i have done their infils with Brisa and a few sculptures on natural nails.......but im finding the Brisa is chipping off on one or two fingers, just a little, in the corners.

Is this normal....that if the Brisa is going to come off it will 'chip off'. i find that if the Bio Sculpture is going to come off, it tends to peel off as apposed to chip off.

Hope i have explained myself!!!

Looking forward to your replys...

Hi bec

yes i have experienced this too. It doesn't seem to work well over biosculpture and i think its because bio is sooooo flexible and although brisa is flexible i think because its sat on a really flexible base IE bio that is why its chipping off. I have only had this with POW though not with the white sculpting gel. i had an in fill on my nails over sculpts using POW to and that chipped off my ring finger.
I have just put myself a natural overlay on my left hand using brisa POW and clear gel so i am trialling it (as i am a hairdresser to it will get a battering) before we strongly promote it to our clients as the chipping has concerned me.
BTW my right hand has brisa sculpts! :Love:
I am really loving Brisa and every gel has its plus and minus points it may be that we need to use it differently than what we are already doing. I am sure when Gigi sees this she will have some suggestions.

thanks for the reply tracey. Yeh, maybe we need to apply it differently. Maybe we need to apply it thicker so there is less movement?????

I love it too!! i love how white the white is, how easily and thoroughly the white gel paint covers, how the white stays white and the price!!!

But i love Bio S too!!!

Latest posts

Back